Statement of faith or Beliefs:
- I am a confessed believer of Jesus Christ, as described within God's Holy World. I believe He is the only begotten Son of God, born of a virgin, crucified for the sins of all mankind, buried and arose on the third day.
- I will support the basic faith and beliefs of the Indianola Church Of Christ (Christian Church) and I will do my best to represent those beliefs.
1. We call ourselves Christians, or Disciples of Christ.
2. We believe in God the Father.
3. We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and our Savior. We're guard the divinity of Christ as the fundamental truth of the Christian system.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, both as to his agency in conversion and as indwelling in the heart of the Christian.
5. We accept both the Old and the New Testament Scriptures as the inspired Word of God.
6. We believe in the future punishment of the wicked and the future reward of the righteous.
7. We believe that the Deity is a prayer hearing and a prayer answering God.
8. We observe the institution of the Lord's Supper on the Lord's Day. To this table we neither invite nor debar; we say it is the Lord's supper for all of the Lord's children.
9. We plead for the union of God's people on the Bible and the Bible alone.
10. The Christ is our only creed.
11. We maintain that all the ordinances should be observed as they were in the days of the Apostles.
Sunday Bible Study 9:00am
Sunday Worship 10:15am
Organization type: Church - Non-Denominational
Phone: (614) 299-5800
Member since: 11/9/2011